Re: [Help-gsl] Building gsl-1.15 under MinGW

From: Armin Armbruster
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Building gsl-1.15 under MinGW
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 10:24:08 -0400

Thanks David,

I played around with the PATH variable and took out everything other than the
standard windows directories, all to no avail.
I also checked which sed and awk are called, they are the ones from
MinGW/msys/1.0/bin:

$ which sed
/bin/sed.exe

$ which awk
/bin/awk.exe

$ sed --version
GNU sed version 4.2.1

$ awk --version
GNU Awk 3.1.7

I do have a cygwin installation, but the awk and sed are older versions (3.1.6
and 4.1.5, respectively). I'm positive I tried ./configure without cygwin in my
PATH.
Are there any other tools used (other than awk and sed) by ./configure?

Thanks,
Armin