Re: [Help-gsl] Compiling GSL instructions

From: John Chludzinski
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Compiling GSL instructions
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2011 04:05:03 -0400

I've used it to solve medium size eigenvalue/vector problems (<1000x1000
size matrices).  I've compared the results with the the values I get from
LAPACK+BLAS I built under MinGW (GotoBLAS2 from UTexas).  Never seen
any inconsistencies though.

---John

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 12:20 AM, Juan Pablo Amorocho D. <address@hidden