Re: [Help-gsl] Compiling GSL instructions

From: Greg Lyukshin
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Compiling GSL instructions
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 13:44:01 -0700

Juan,
Thank you for replying
Well, I have never done anything that would require additional libraries in
VC 2008.
The directions that I was following are not working for me.
I found directions here:
http://www.quantcode.com/modules/smartfaq/faq.php?faqid=33 but my gsl
downloaded file does not contain .sln projects so I could build gsl library.
I was able to find .sln for VS 2010 but it doesn't work on my 2008 version.
So I am in a pickle now.
So far understand two things, one is that I need to build gsl library
through VS 2008 and two, I need to modify a linker in my project every time
I want to use any of the headers of gsl library.