Re: [Help-gsl] applying arbitrary matrix (vector, ...) transforms

From: Brian Gough
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] applying arbitrary matrix (vector, ...) transforms
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 22:46:00 +0100

At Thu, 16 Jun 2011 09:47:35 -0500,
Waclaw Kusnierczyk wrote:
> I can of course implement this for my project, but a more portable
> solution is preferable.  Or, perhaps, I have overlooked in the docs a
> functionality like this already implemented?

Hi.  You haven't overlooked anything.  I agree it's more elegant to
have a generic function.  I didn't add a feature for it as there's a
limit to how much of an object system I wanted to do in plain C (due
to the risks of void *). If you need it, I'd recommend just to add a
function for it in your application.