Re: [Help-gsl] Debye function

From: Nguyen Ngoc Anh
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Debye function
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 09:18:41 +0700

Hi, Brian Gough
I only have a problem linking c program(gcc compiler) to gsl-1.8 (gnu
science library). After I installed the gsl, it is in the folder (C:\program
file\GnuWin32). Now, I am running the following C program:
/* example.c */
#include <stdio.h>
#include <gsl/gsl_sf_bessel.h>
int
main (void)
{
  double x = 5.0;
  double y = gsl_sf_bessel_J0 (x);
  printf ("J0(%g) = %.18e\n", x, y);
  return 0;
}

I tested it by the following compilation command :
$ gcc -Wall -I"C:\program files\gnuwin32\include" -c example.c
   (I saw the file : example.o)
Next,
$ gcc -L"C:\program files\gnuwin32\lib" example.o -lgsl -lgslcblas -lm
   (I saw the file: a.exe )
$ a.exe
and I saw a error:"The program can’t start because libgsl.dill is missing
from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."
I reinstalled the gsl-1.8 but the program have a error (libgsl.dill). I hope
you can help me solve my problem.
Thank, Brian.

Nguyen Ngoc Anh, a university student, Vietnam.