[Help-gsl] where to put the libraries?

From: Akbari Vahid
Subject: [Help-gsl] where to put the libraries?
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 11:38:05 +0100

I work with Windows XP and I try to compile a mex file containing a GSL
libraries on MATLAB. I have got these warnings

Warning: MEX could not find the library "gsl" specified with -l option.
         MEX looked for a file with one of the names:
               gsl.lib
               libgsl.lib
         MEX looked for the library in the following directories:
               C:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2010A\extern\lib\win32\lcc

Warning: MEX could not find the library "gslcblas" specified with -l
option.
         MEX looked for a file with one of the names:
               gslcblas.lib
               libgslcblas.lib
         MEX looked for the library in the following directories:
               C:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2010A\extern\lib\win32\lcc

Warning: MEX could not find the library "m" specified with -l option.
         MEX looked for a file with one of the names:
               m.lib
               libm.lib
         MEX looked for the library in the following directories:
               C:\PROGRA~1\MATLAB\R2010A\extern\lib\win32\lcc

Which tells us that I need these libraries:
gsl.dll
gsl.lib
libgsl.lib
gsl.exp
gsl.lib
gslcblas.exp
gslcblas.lib
gslcblasML.lib
gslML.lib
gslcblas.lib
libgslcblas.lib
m.lib
libm.lib

By the way, I use this command in MATLAB command window:
>> mex -g arrayProduct.c -IC:\GnuWin32\include\ -lgsl -lgslcblas -lm

but I dont know where I should copy them.
Could you explain me where?
 (Perhaps it's possible to do it this way?).

 Thank you very much.

Vahid Akbari