[Help-gsl] Re: Help-gsl Digest, Vol 85, Issue 9

From: Brian Hawkins
Subject: [Help-gsl] Re: Help-gsl Digest, Vol 85, Issue 9
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 22:10:03 -0800

Hemanth,

I think there's a theoretical problem--too many constraints.  As I see it,
you have three options:
1) Pick a subset of your equations.
2) Make new equations using linear combinations of your equations.
3) Use a different approach, e.g. minimization instead of root-finding.

I'd go for (3) if possible.

Regards,
Brian