[Help-gsl] I cannot find some functions listed in GSL

From: Keith Raymond McCloy
Subject: [Help-gsl] I cannot find some functions listed in GSL
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 12:38:18 +0200

Hullo,

The GSL function gsl_linalg_bidiag_unpack2(...) which I have, includes a
function call to gsl_matrix_const_row(matrix variable, long variable) and I
want to see what this function does. This function is referred to in
gsl_matrix_double.h. To me it should be in GSL_Matrix but I cannot find it. Can
anyone advise me of where I will find this function?

Thanks,

Keith.

Keith McCloy,
Senior Scientist (Remote Sensing)