Re: [Help-gsl] Question about Discrete Hankel Transform

From: Hongzheng Wang
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Question about Discrete Hankel Transform
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 20:30:08 -0400

Hi Hongcheng,

I am sorry I made a mistake in my previous post.  Yes, you are right.
The samples should be on the zeros of the specific Bessel function,
ie, it is not a uniform sampling.

Let's go back to your question.  It seems to me that regenerating
required non-uniform samples from existing uniform samples would be
difficult or impossible unless you have the analytical expression of
the transformed function.

Best wishes,
HZ