[Help-gsl] gsl on snow leopard

From: Giancarlo Strippoli
Subject: [Help-gsl] gsl on snow leopard
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 16:42:04 +0200

Hi all,

thanks in advance for your help. I wrote my own code on several platform,
making use of GSL.
I still have troubles with GSL on  my mac OSX 10.6, whereas everything works
fine on my mac OSX 10.5, linux, win32.

At first, I used the universal binary from
http://www.dayel.com/2009/09/building-gsl-universal-binary/

However, once compiled my code and linked the libraries, some errors like:

  "ddot_(int const*, double const*, int const*, double const*, int const*)",
referenced from:
      dot_lapack(int, double const*, double const*)in
aLiceAlgorithmCellBasedPoisson.o

come in to play. I have no clue how to get rid of them. Could you or anyone
else help?

Thank you very much
Alberto