Re: [Help-gsl] GSL multiroot finding and numerical integration.

From: Francesco Abbate
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] GSL multiroot finding and numerical integration.
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 22:04:58 +0200

Hi,

the probem you are describing seems to be a typical application for the GSL
library. You should use the numerical integration routines to perform the
integral:

http://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/manual/html_node/Numerical-Integration.html

<http://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/manual/html_node/Numerical-Integration.html>and
then use the one-dimension root finding routines to solve the equation:

http://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/manual/html_node/One-dimensional-Root_002dFinding.html

I hope that's helpful.

<http://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/manual/html_node/One-dimensional-Root_002dFinding.html>Best
regards,