[Help-gsl] Help for example

From: Hermann Scotti
Subject: [Help-gsl] Help for example
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 19:45:49 +0200

Hi all,

I have an architecture write in jade that throught JNI start stop resume a
program write in c (an example of cracker), now I have to change this
program(the cracker) and put another program write in c that i have to
modify for save it state and do the operation of start stop split.

I ask you if you have a generic examples of mathematical function that i can
modify in order to save it state and apply the method of start,suspend
resume split.