Re: [Help-gsl] Integration involving Bessel Function

From: Gideon Simpson
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Integration involving Bessel Function
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 23:35:48 -0400

What you're trying to do is perform a Hankel transform of order 0 at wave
number 1.  See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hankel_transform.  I think you're
best bet, off the shelf, is to use the DHT, the discrete hankel transform,
which is part of the GSL library.  If your function F(x) decays sufficiently
rapidly, the DHT should be satisfactory.

-gideon