Re: [Help-gsl] Spanish translation GSL Reference Manual

From: Daisuke TOMINAGA
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Spanish translation GSL Reference Manual
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 22:24:56 +0900

Hi Ivan and Alejandro,

Japanese translation do not use the original texinfo files because of
localization confusion among tools (texinfo, latex, etc.) I could not resolve
it and newly wrote latex sources. So Japanese version do not have texi files.

I think the best way is replacing English texts in texi files with your
language. I wanted to do so.

The latex source:
http://www.cbrc.jp/%7Etominaga/translations/gsl/index.html
http://www.cbrc.jp/%7Etominaga/translations/gsl/gsl-1.14/gsl114platex.tar.gz

--
Daisuke TOMINAGA, Ph. D.
Computational Biology Research Center, AIST