Re: [Help-gsl] Introduction to OBD: Open Bicycle Dynamics

From: Luke
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Introduction to OBD: Open Bicycle Dynamics
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 11:14:13 -0700

My model allows for a steer torque to be specified; for the animations I
showed, it is 0, but it would be quite easy to design a simple feedback
controller that would exhibit the countersteer phenomenon.  You can also
specify front and rear wheel torques, which could be used to model braking
and accelerating torques, or friction in the hub bearings.

If I make some more animations which use a feedback controller, I'll make
sure to let you know.  Or if you are interested, I can guide you through the
part of the code you'd need to change to include a steer torque.

~Luke