Re: [Help-gsl] Spanish translation GSL Reference Manual

From: Javier Enciso
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Spanish translation GSL Reference Manual
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 07:18:39 +0200

Hi Ivan and Alejandro,

I'm glad to receive your support for translating the Reference Manual into Spanish.

I was browsing the repository http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gsl.git/ (bazaar repository is in progress?) and noticed that gsl-ref doesn't belong to it, hence I guess the reference manual is a separate project, right? If that's the case, I'll register a new project at Savannah and set up the environment for the Spanish translation.

Later on, we will discuss detailed aspects of the project (i.e., deliverables, goals, style, etc.).

Regards,
Javier