Re: [Help-gsl] Cholesky Factorization

From: Alejandro Cámara Iglesias
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Cholesky Factorization
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 23:54:46 +0200

Hello,

I think GSL has the mentioned procedure. You can find the documentation in
Ref. [1]. Reading the examples of the first chapters of the GSL manual (Ref.
[2]) will provide you with the tools for the definition of matrices and the
usage of the functions. I hope you find it useful :-)

Best regards,

[1]:
http://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/manual/html_node/Cholesky-Decomposition.html
<http://www.gnu.org/software/gsl/manual/html_node/Cholesky-Decomposition.html>