Re: [Help-gsl] Generalized eigenvalues complex float

From: Patrick Alken
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Generalized eigenvalues complex float
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 14:30:21 -0600

Moritz Fischer wrote:
Hey all,

I'm new to GSL and I was wondering whether it's possible to calculate
Generalized Eigenvalues for a complex _float_ matrix with GSL. Or was it
not included for accuracy reasons?
All I found looking through the documentation and code was the method
for gsl_matrix_complex. Which is if I'm not mistaken for doubles.
Is there a way to do this without converting to doubles?

Thanks in advance!

Moritz

No it is only done in double precision.