Re: [Help-gsl] C99 complex support

From: Hongzheng Wang
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] C99 complex support
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 20:39:47 +0800

Hi,

I have asked almost the same question before.  I believe it is not
possible to replace gsl_complex with C99's complex in the reachable
future.  The most difficulty is that there is still few C compilers
which can support C99's complex reliably.  In fact, even GCC has not
fully implement this data type yet.