[Help-gsl] Local intermittency measure and wavelets

From: Michael Carley
Subject: [Help-gsl] Local intermittency measure and wavelets
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 13:40:38 +0000 (GMT)

Hello,
I am using the GSL wavelet functions to compute local intermittency measures in noise data and I was wondering if anyone had any experience with similar problems. The main issue is how to connect the wavelet coefficients, as ordered by GSL, to the time point in the original signal.

--
`To tell the truth, let us be honest at least, it is some considerable
          time since I last knew what I was talking about.'