[Help-gsl] taking modules out of GSL

From: Marco Maggi
Subject: [Help-gsl] taking modules out of GSL
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 11:19:34 +0100

Ciao,

  with  the  purpose of  writing  bindings  to a  high-level
language, I  would like to take  out of GSL  some module and
distribute it embedded in the binding package; specifically,
right  now I am  interested in  the ODE,  minimisation, root
finding and fitting modules.

  I was  wondering if someone has experience  with this type
of  thing  with  respect   to  stability  of  the  code  and
consequent frequency  with which the code has  to be updated
by taking it out again from the GSL sources.

TIA
--
Marco Maggi