[Help-gsl] gsl: bessel_i.c:56: ERROR: error

From: Torquil Macdonald Sørensen
Subject: [Help-gsl] gsl: bessel_i.c:56: ERROR: error
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 16:58:21 +0200

Hi! I use GSL in a C++ program, and if I include the following line of code:

gsl_sf_bessel_il_scaled(3,107324.0);

my program crashes and leaves the following error message on STDOUT:

gsl: bessel_i.c:56: ERROR: error
Default GSL error handler invoked.

Is this a known problem? The error message doesn't really tell me anything constructive, apart from the line number. So I would appreciate any insights before I start looking at the source.

I get this with both version that I have tried: GSL1.11 and 1.13. GSL is compiled with -O2 optimization.

Thanks
Torquil Sørensen