Re: [Help-gsl] Question on FFT in Cygwin

From: Brian Gough
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Question on FFT in Cygwin
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 08:48:38 +0100

At Wed, 16 Sep 2009 18:35:58 -0700 (PDT),
Paulina Yazigi wrote:
> I have a Windows machine but always compile my C++ code in Cygwin. I need to
> work with FFTs, so I went online and updated the Math section (fftw3) in my
> Cygwin libraries. However, in your website you say that the latest version of
> GSL was released on Sep 8, 2009. Were there any changes on the FFT libraries?

Hello,

FFTW3 is a different project, not related to GSL.  The GSL ffts are part
of the GSL package and are not separated out, there have not been any
significant changes to the GSL ffts recently.

> Should I contact the Cygwin support instead?

The Cygwin mailing list will probably give better answers about
installing Cygwin packages, yes.

--
Brian Gough

GNU Scientific Library -