[Help-gsl] Re: 64 bit plateform support

From: Richard Henwood
Subject: [Help-gsl] Re: 64 bit plateform support
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2009 09:16:40 +0000 (UTC)

On Fri, 14 Aug 2009 14:37:56 +0530, Ashish Negi wrote:

> Thanks Richard, for extending your help I think link of gnuwin32 is for
> 32 bit os/machine.

Ah indeed! That will be the 32 in the name which gives it away!
I should have spent a little more time preparing my reply...

There is apparently a 'mingw64-gcc' available which may be useful to you.

I appreciate your ambition on this project and I think you will have a
valuable development platform if you can build all those binaries from
one source with minimal target specific configuration.

I'm definitely interested in your progress.

r,