Re: [Help-gsl] About invalid parameters in cblas implementation

From: José Luis García Pallero
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] About invalid parameters in cblas implementation
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 19:01:37 +0200

Hi,
Attached I send the second version (partial, only for level 2 routines with
standard 4 prefixes (S, D, C, Z)). I have used submacros as we discussed in
recent mails. I think that we must pass to submacros the variable 'pos' for
"return" the result and the position 'posIfError' as the "returned" value if
an error occurs.
But we need some trick for check with macros the parameter 'lda', because
the check is different depending on 'order' parameter and involves other
arguments like 'M' and 'N'. Probably, this check must be done explicitly.

José Luis García Pallero
address@hidden
(o<
/ / \