Re: [Help-gsl] GSL call for help

From: Hongzheng Wang
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] GSL call for help
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 17:41:31 +0800

Hi Mr Jiang,

I am not familiar with visual C++ 6.0.  But the source you attacked
(an example in gsl reference manual) should be OK in this environment
because gsl has been successfully used in this system by many users.
So I hope you can provide more information, such as how you installed
gsl in your visual C++ system, which project type and compiler options
you are using etc.