[Help-gsl] statistic error of correlated data

From: dantian
Subject: [Help-gsl] statistic error of correlated data
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 07:15:47 -0400

Dear all,

gsl provide us tools to compute statistical error.
Often data are correlated and methods based on the average are not available anymore.
So I'm wondering who  do you deal with such kind of data.
Is there subroutine  based on  blocs average in gsl that I don't know?
Thanks in advance,

                                     Eric.

--
/ Be the change you wish to see in the world
/ --- Mahatma Gandhi ---

dantian.free.fr <http://dantian.free.fr>

/gtalk/: address@hidden
/msn/: address@hidden
/skype/: aihaike

/ Please consider the environment before printing this email.
Considérez svp l'environnement avant d'imprimer cet email. /