[Help-gsl] Where can find hyperlink enabled document in pdf

From: Hongzheng Wang
Subject: [Help-gsl] Where can find hyperlink enabled document in pdf
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 14:59:10 +0800

Hi,

It seems that the documentation (in pdf) of gsl generated from
upstream source tarball is not hyperlink enabled, which is not so
convenient to be used on screen.  I have tried to generate the pdf
file by calling `make gsl-ref.pdf', but it doesn't work because some
figures are in incompatible format.  So, could you please give me some
advice on this problem?  Thank you very much.

--
HZ