[Help-gsl] unevenly spaced functions & FFT

From: Shuman Serle
Subject: [Help-gsl] unevenly spaced functions & FFT
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 11:14:15 +0200

Hi,

If I have an unevenly spaced complex dataset (its generated by an adaptive ODE
solver), can I use it with the FFT transforms, OR do I need to apply an
interpolation method in order to retrieve evenly spaced points first. The
documentation examples don't make this clear. Next question is how do I re-pack
the array to allow the FFT algorithm to work.

Thanks
serle

Please click on the following link to read the
Old Mutual legal notice:
<http://www.oldmutual.co.za/e-mail_legal_notice>
Alternatively, send a "blank" e-mail to
<mailto:address@hidden>