[Help-gsl] Reading data from a file to a vector

From: Ivan Pulido
Subject: [Help-gsl] Reading data from a file to a vector
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 16:23:45 -0500

Hey, I have a quick question, sorry if it's to "noob", but Im really new to
GSL and I've checked the manual and couldnt find the answer.

What I want to do is reading a plain text file with data in the format

x1 y1

x2 y2

... and such

So my doubt is how to read the first colum (xdata) and save it to a vector
xdata[] and the same with the second column and ydata[]. Is there a way to
do this with gsl_vector_fscanf function? I'd appreciate some help on this,
or at least some hints on what should I look for, thanks in advance.