[Help-gsl] problem with gsl_root_fdfsolver_set

From: Poubelle
Subject: [Help-gsl] problem with gsl_root_fdfsolver_set
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 01:50:58 -0500

Hi,

   I'm trying to use the "one dimensional Root-finding" tools, more
specifically "fdf_solver" types, and I get a ****fatal error - called with
threadlist_ix -1 .  I'm working with gcc and cygwin on vista.  The program
compiles but the problem happens when I initialize the solver using the
function gsl_root_fdfsolver_set (gsl_root_fdfsolver * s, gsl_function_fdf *
fdf, double root).  Do you have an idea where the problem comes from?

Thanks

Clarence