Re: [Help-gsl] What to do with my modifications to some GSL functions

From: Hongzheng Wang
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] What to do with my modifications to some GSL functions
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 16:31:51 +0800

Hi,

It depends on if you link your program with atlas correctly.  For
debian, just install package libatlas-base-dev (libatlas-sse2-dev),
and link your program with libcblas.so provided by it.

By the way, the story seems to be different for octave (also other
packages traditionally linked with netlib blas/lapack).  The presence
of atlas will let octave to use it automatically, and please refer to
the document readme.atlas shipped with package octave for details.

--
HZ