Re: [Help-gsl] What to do with my modifications to some GSL functions

From: Liam Healy
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] What to do with my modifications to some GSL functions
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 09:55:13 -0500

With the widespread availability of multicore and multi-cpu computers,
I think this is a great idea and I am interested in parallelization in
GSL.   For those of us that use pre-compiled distributions like
Debian, does the parallelization depend on the platform where it was
compiled, or where it is run?  Also, does anyone know if the presence
of ATLAS mean that using GSL's BLAS functions will automatically be
accelerated?

Thank you.

Liam