[Help-gsl] Help - Principal Eigen Vector Calculation

From: Ashish Negi
Subject: [Help-gsl] Help - Principal Eigen Vector Calculation
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 16:56:32 +0530

Hello,

Can you suggest me any implementation (in c/c++) of Principal eigen
vector calculation of an input matrix(e.g. Power method)?

One of the standard methods of Principal eigen vector calculation is
Power method.

I require reliable implementation (c/c++) (bug free) or any library
implemented in (c/c++).

Although principal eigen vector can be calculated from function provided
by gsl library. But this method also involves eigen value calculation.
While I am looking for method that only calculates principal eigen
vector.

Regards:

Ashish