[Help-gsl] GSL for building mex files under Windows

From: Ralph Silva
Subject: [Help-gsl] GSL for building mex files under Windows
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 13:47:45 +1100

Hi

does anyone know how to use the GSL to build mex (matlab) files under
windows? I have done it successfully under GNU/Linux but now I need to make
it run under windows. I would prefer to skip the use of other proprietary
softwares but any tip is welcome. I installed Cygwin and also Gnumex. I can
create and run a mex file using Gnumex but not
using GSL (in Cygwin).

Is any other list where I should post this message?

Thank you

Ralph.