[Help-gsl] linear algebra doubt

From: Adhithya Ravichandran
Subject: [Help-gsl] linear algebra doubt
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 06:46:36 +0530 (IST)

Hi
I am using the linear algebra header for one of my simulations. I want to
invert a matrix and i tried using the gsl LU invert function for real numbers.

Whatever be the order of the square matrix , only the last two rows of the
output has valid numbers. the rest of it is either "nan" or "inf" which is
wrong.

Am I using the function in a wrong manner? I have been using a permutation
matrix which is the identity matrix. do i need to change it?

Adhithya

http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/