Re: [Help-gsl] Complex vector arithmetic

From: Brian Gough
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Complex vector arithmetic
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 18:00:33 +0100

At Sun, 14 Sep 2008 17:58:17 -0400,
Liam Healy wrote:
> Is there a reason for the absence of definitions for complex vectors?

There's no good reason for the inconsistency.  I think what happened
was that after we got BLAS routines we didn't need any more
vector/matrix functions internally so the momentum was lost.

Thanks for the table -- I've added your mail to the bug at
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?22478  -- patches are welcome.

--
Brian Gough

GNU Scientific Library -