Fw : Re: [Help-gsl] segmentation fault using qag.h with GSL

From: chadia kanaan
Subject: Fw : Re: [Help-gsl] segmentation fault using qag.h with GSL
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 08:52:25 +0000 (GMT)

--- En date de : Mar 12.8.08, chadia kanaan <address@hidden> a écrit :
De: chadia kanaan <address@hidden>
À: "Thomas Weber" <address@hidden>
Date: Mardi 12 Août 2008, 11h49

Dear Thomas,

I re-enclose again the error file concerning the debugging in a plain text
format ( for the convenience of kind users that may help me ). You'll find also
attached the code file "code.c" .
I really appreciate your help, many thanks,  also for Joel :
" Putting it in MS Word adds nothing to understanding your code", surely true,
but made me understand and admire  your profound dedication to the GNU project
!!

All the best of luck,
Chadia