[Help-gsl] unresolved external symbol _gsl_multiroot_fdfsolver_gnewton

From: w h
Subject: [Help-gsl] unresolved external symbol _gsl_multiroot_fdfsolver_gnewton
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2008 07:14:15 +0800 (CST)

    There was a link problem when I build my vc6 project with gsl1.4 lib for
windows.

  Linking...
Feature.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_gsl_multiroot_fdfsolver_gnewton
Release/EdgeInc.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.
  EdgeInc.exe - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

        Then  I download gsl1.11 lib for windows,but it  has compile error:

  Linking...
gsl.lib(oper.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __ftol2
Release/EdgeInc.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.
  EdgeInc.exe - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

          Anyone can help for install correct or complete gsl on vc6 paltform?

  Thanks,
  hwdong

 雅虎邮箱,您的终生邮箱!