Re: [Help-gsl] complex numbers and zeta function

From: Ruben Henner Zilibowitz
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] complex numbers and zeta function
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 21:42:42 +1000

I'll look into it. An implementation of this could be slightly complicated since different expressions seem to work better in different cases.

Regards,

Ruben

On 17/06/2008, at 5:30 PM, Inigo Aldazabal Mensa wrote:

El Lunes, 16 de Junio de 2008 23:08, Jordi Gutiérrez Hermoso escribió:

Abramowitz and Stegun also have some useful formulae in section 23.2
(if you have a hard time finding this reference, I can provide it for
you). I quickly glanced at it, and it looks like Pari uses the Euler
product to compute zeta(s) for complex s.

Abramowitz and Stegun, section 23.2
http://www.math.sfu.ca/~cbm/aands/page_807.htm

You can easily find it online, since it's in the public domain.

HTH,
- Jordi G. H.