[Help-gsl] cvs version installation question

From: kdsfinger
Subject: [Help-gsl] cvs version installation question
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 02:37:24 -0400

hi, there
I am trying to install the cvs version of the gsl but got the
following message when

./autogen.sh
blas/Makefile.am:1: Libtool library used but `LIBTOOL' is undefined
blas/Makefile.am:1:   The usual way to define `LIBTOOL' is to add
`AC_PROG_LIBTOOL'
blas/Makefile.am:1:   to `configure.ac' and run `aclocal' and `autoconf' again.
blas/Makefile.am:1:   If `AC_PROG_LIBTOOL' is in `configure.ac', make sure
blas/Makefile.am:1:   its definition is in aclocal's search path.

I have libtool installed

 libtool --version
ltmain.sh (GNU libtool) 2.2.2
Written by Gordon Matzigkeit <address@hidden>, 1996

The AC_PROG_LIBTOOL is in configure.ac

How can I fix the problem? what should I do "to make sure its
definition is in aclocal's search path"? Thanks for help.

zl2k