[Help-gsl] complex conjugate

From: Mohammad Nayeem
Subject: [Help-gsl] complex conjugate
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 16:13:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am trying to use GSL for finding the FFT of a 2D image. After I
transform it to the Fourier space I need to find the complex conjugate of
the image.
For e.g;
If F(x) is the spatial domain image, and after I convert it to the
frequency domain F(s), how can I find the complex conjugate F(s)* of F(s).

I am using Mixed-radix FFT routines for real data.

I appreciate a response.
Thanks.

-Nayeem

Access, No Cost.