Re: [Help-gsl] Problem with GSL on my macbook

From: Jochen Küpper
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Problem with GSL on my macbook
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 21:55:06 +0200

I want to use the GSL on my macbook. So I installed it using darwinports.

Others have told you how to fix your problem. Anyhow, I hope you have not used the ancient darwinports, but actually MacPorts...

The darwinports website is in no way associated with MacPorts; please do not use the darwinports name to refer to MacPorts.
See the MacPorts list for details.

Greetings,
Jochen
        Sex, drugs and rock-n-roll