[Help-gsl] GSL 1.11 available for Windows and Visual Studio .NET 2003

From: David Geldreich
Subject: [Help-gsl] GSL 1.11 available for Windows and Visual Studio .NET 2003
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 23:52:34 +0200

Hi all,

I have updated my earlier "port" of the GNU Scientific Library (GSL) for
Windows Visual Studio .NET 2003 / Visual C++ 7.1 to its 1.11 version.

Binaries and sources could be downloaded at the following URL :
http://david.geldreich.free.fr/dev.html

The sources implements the tests, all of which pass.

The binary package comes with an Visual Studio project example to
show how to use the library with Visual.

You could use the source package to compile the whole thing under
Visual Studio 2005.

David.