[Help-gsl] Fitting biexponential decay

From: Totte Karlsson
Subject: [Help-gsl] Fitting biexponential decay
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 09:09:15 -0500

Hi,

I used gsl for fitting of a single exponential decay data. I found how to do
that in one of the examples and it works really great!

Now I need to find a fitter for a bi exponential decay function, i.e.

y(t) = A1exp{-lambda_1*t} + A2exp{-lambda_2*t}.

In the equation, the A1 and A2 will typically be equal ,(A1 == A2) and
initially set to 1, so thefit will be for lambda_1 and lambda_2.

Anyone who have some ideas how to start on this, or where to find some
example/working code? Any hints are appreciated.

Thanks!

-totte