[Help-gsl] a problem with matrix inversion

From: Stefano . Foffa
Subject: [Help-gsl] a problem with matrix inversion
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 15:22:30 +0100 (CET)

Hallo,
I installed the GSL 1.10 on a Mac, and everything seems to be fine.

I have already compiled and run some simple program and they work well,
but I found a problem with the complex matrix solver function:

gsl_linalg_LU_solve (&m.matrix, p, &b.vector, x)

contained in the class gsl_linalg.h

Just to start, I simply copied the example program contained at the end of the linear algebra section of the reference manual.

The compilation is ok, but when I run it, the following message error appears:

dyld: lazy symbol binding failed: Symbol not found: _cblas_dtrsv
  Referenced from: /usr/local/lib/libgsl.0.dylib
  Expected in: flat namespace

dyld: Symbol not found: _cblas_dtrsv
  Referenced from: /usr/local/lib/libgsl.0.dylib
  Expected in: flat namespace

Trace/BPT trap

Can anybody tell me what am I doing wrong?
Thank you very much

Stefano