[Help-gsl] Help me please

From: Luz Stella Gomez Fajardo
Subject: [Help-gsl] Help me please
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 18:47:46 -0500

Hi,

Sorry but, I need help urgent!!!...Please.
When I ran a program (deriv.cpp) using the gsl library, specifically, the
gsl_deriv and I put the link comand:
g++ -Wall -I/usr/local/include -c deriv.cpp
its good due to not appears nothing in konsole, now, I put
g++ -L /usr/local/lib deriv.o -lgsl -lgslcblas -lm
too it's good, the konsole appears that the program has compiled.
My problem is whe I put the ./a.out, in this moment appears the error:
./a.out: relocation error: ./a.out: undefined symbol: gsl_deriv_central.
How I can to solve this?.

Thank you so much.

Luz