Re: [Help-gsl] Help me please

From: Tommy Nordgren
Subject: Re: [Help-gsl] Help me please
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 18:34:29 +0100

On 17 jan 2008, at 16.43, Luz Stella Gomez Fajardo wrote:

Hi.

I try to compile a .cpp file using the gsl_deriv_central library but this shows a error in konsole that say:

./a.out: relocation error: ./a.out: undefined symbol: gsl_deriv_central.

My full comand is

g++ -Wall -I/usr/local/include -c deriv.cpp
g++ -L /usr/local/lib deriv.o -lgsl -lgslcblas -lm
./a.out

How I can to solve this?

Thanks.

Luz

Define the appropriate environment variable to tell the dynamic linker where to find shared libraries at
application runtime.
The actual name of the environment variable is different on different OS:s
Skinheads are so tired of immigration, that they are going to move to a country that don't accept immigrants!
Tommy Nordgren
address@hidden