RE: [Help-gsl] Complex vector math?

From: Michael Stauffer
Subject: RE: [Help-gsl] Complex vector math?
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 11:19:37 -0500

Thanks Brian, it's good to know that I'm not simply missing something. I'm
new to GSL and just finding my way around.

I could write my own loop to run through a gsl_complex_vector and use
gsl_complex routines to do the work, but that would involve more variable
assignments and function calls than seems efficient.

Cheers,
Michael