RE: [Help-gsl] function value is not finite

From: michael ramati
Subject: RE: [Help-gsl] function value is not finite
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 15:54:42 +0200

Jordi -
Fortunately, I have already found and fixed that problem!

Moreover, I would to share with you a fact that may help
others - the specified (lower and upper) bounds are being
tested themselves. That is, the tested interval is closed
[lower_x, upper_x] rather than open (lower_x, upper_x).
As it is happens, my function indeed goes to infinity in
those boundaries...

Thanks a lot anyway,
Michael.